HTOC is pleased to announce that you may now easily and safely make your donations online.
Our highly secure ParishSOFT Giving software now enables you to make contributions directly from your bank account, credit or debit card in the same way that you already make other online payments for utilities, mortgage, or credit cards.
This new convenience costs you nothing and provides advantages for you and HTOC:
- You no longer need to remember to bring your envelope to Liturgy every week.
- It reduces the time spent on processing weekly donations and is more cost-effective for running the parish.
- With recurring donations, the parish will have a clearer picture of our finances so we can better steward your gifts.
To give online, visit HTOC’s secure giving portal here! Then follow these easy steps:
- Click the “Sign in” tab at the top of the page to create an account. (You can make donations without signing in but having an account ensures more accurate records.)
- Choose the Fund name from the dropdown list to select what you want your donations to support.
- Put in the amount you would like to give.
- Click the Recurring tab if you want to begin making automatic donations.
- Select the frequency of your gifts and select the start date.
- Enter your payment method: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, debit card, or from your bank account. (Your bank can quickly assist you as needed.)
- Once everything looks correct, then click Submit.
An email will be sent to you confirming the information of your recurring or one-time gift. You will also receive a separate email with your login information.
Your generous donations are vital to helping HTOC to operate the parish, write new icons, pay off the mortgage, and serve the less fortunate in our community.