Our parish library aims to edify, exhort and comfort readers of all ages with Orthodox Christian books and journals. To browse our library shelves online, visit https://htoc.libib.com
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a patron account
- You will receive an email with a unique password from libib.com
- Login to the patron page using your email account and new password on https://htoc.libib.com
Change Your Password
- Be sure to change your password by selecting Patron page > Edit Profile > Change password
PUT BOOKS ON HOLD
- Using the htoc.libib.com patron page you can browse our parish library and put books on hold
- When a book is put on hold, a notification is sent to the librarian email account
- The librarian will retrieve the book and make it available for pickup in the parish link area.
- Once you find a desired book, select the Add Hold button to add it to your hold queue, you can add multiple books to your queue. When finished selecting books, choose Complete as shown below.
- Select Submit to send your order to the HTOC librarian
- A notification email will be sent to you when the books are ready for pickup
- Books will be tagged with the patron name on a sticky note in a cart in the parish link area
- You can pick up your books at your convenience (assuming the building is open)
- The status of the books will be changed from hold to checked out in libib.com by the librarian
- Patrons can renew books online from the patron page
- Books can be returned in the same cart in the link
- The librarian will return them to the shelves
- The status of the books will be changed from checked out to checked in by the librarian.
- Orthodox Christianity. [note: we currently have books 1-4 of this 5-volume set]
- Jesus Christ: His Life and Teaching (Volumes 1-4)
Feel free to send HTOC library questions,
concerns or comments to email@example.com